Thank You

9th Dec 2019

Dear 5A Family,

Can you believe this year has come to an end so soon? Here we are starting to reflect at what a great year this has been and start looking forward to bigger and better things in Year 6.

I wholeheartedly thank you for your time and support this year towards your child’s education and well-being and towards our entire class.

I give you back your child, the same child you so confidently entrusted to my care in January. I give them back little heavier, inches taller, months wiser, more responsible, and more mature than they were then. Although each one of them would have attained their growth in spite of me, it has been my pleasure and privilege to watch their personality unfold day by day. I give them back reluctantly, for having spent ten months together with in the classroom, we have grown close, have become a part of each other, and we shall always retain a little of each other.

We have lived, laughed, played, studied, learned, and enriched our lives together this year. I wish it could go on indefinitely, but give them back I must. Remember that I shall always be interested in your child and their progress wherever they go, whatever they do, whoever they become. Their joys and sorrows, I’ll always be happy to share.

Your child and 5A will always have a special place in my heart for being part of my first year at Mount Waverley Primary School. They have made this first year for me so worthwhile and celebratory and I cannot thank each one of you enough for raising such superstars.

So until we meet next, have a great holiday and summer season. Stay Safe.

Thanks and regards,

Mrs. Deepak

By December 8, 2019.  No Comments on Thank You  Uncategorized